We are proud to announce the release of the Newest device on the market for Point of Care PT/INR testing, the Coag-Sense PT2 meter. With the same direct clot technology as the original Coag-Sense meter, the new PT2 meter has a Smaller design and Advanced Technology including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Near Field Connectivity (NFC) and a color touch screen to control it all.
The Coag-Sense® Prothrombin Time (PT)/INR Monitoring System is the first system with direct clot detection technology. Thanks to its micro-mechanical detection process it offers superb accuracy and precision, it is also not susceptible to changes in Hemoglobin & Hematocrit levels and it has the ability to run whole blood or plasma sample. This simplistic approach to PT/INR testing has delivered a stellar safety history since its introduction.
PT/INR testing has not made many new advancements in recent years, until now with the release of the Coag-Sense Next Generation PT2 meter.
Key differences between PT1 and the NEW PT2 meter are listed below for your reference.
• Size – PT2 fits in a pocket
• Color touch screen display – easy to follow instructions in plain language
• Connectivity – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB
• POCT-1A interface – Telcor and RALS drivers available starting Q2
• Near Field Communication (NFC) – replaces bar code reader to communicate test strip lot information
• Operator ID and patient ID – enter manually or via barcode scanner
• Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery – micro USB charging
• Expanded Memory- 2,000 patient test results and 500 QC results
We are offering a new customer PROMO STARTER PACK which will include 4 boxes of test strips and the Next Generation PT2 meter at a discounted price.
Contact your local Stat Technologies territory manager for more information or to schedule a complimentary 20 minute webinar to learn more.