Drug Panels: Amphetamine (AMP), Methamphetamine (MET), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Opiate (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Marijuana (THC), Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)
Storage: 24-month shelf life when stored at 40-86ºF
Sample Type: Saliva
Regulatory Status: For Insurance & Employment Purposes Only
The T-Cube® oral fluid drug test is intended for employment and insurance testing, and offers fast and convenient oral fluid detection for multiple drugs assays. Oral fluid drug screening simplifies collection processes and protects against specimen tampering— allowing you to make informed decisions about substance abuse.
- Easy to use and Easy to read results.
- 6-10 drug configurations available for a fully customized oral fluid testing program
- Saliva saturation indicator ensures sufficient specimen volume is collected
- Eliminates need for gender-specific observation and limits adulteration and tampering
- Drug test results in 5 minutes