Unit: 1 Box
Contents: 50 non-sterile surgical masks with ear loops
Storage Requirements: 59° – 86° F
- Breathable, 3-ply, pleated, light-weight construction
- BFE of > 99%
- Meets ASTM Level 1 Standard
- High elasticity ear loop with flexible nose piece
- Not made with natural rubber latex
DAILY USE: Disposable face masks act as a protective barrier to prevent splashes, sprays, large droplets or splatter from entering the wearer’s mouth and nose. Disposable face masks also help prevent the wearer from spreading respiratory droplets.
ONE SIZE FITS MOST:
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with soap & water or an alcohol based sanitizer
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with soap & water or an alcohol based sanitizer
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.