Important: A CardioChek® USB cable is required to connect your CardioChek analyzer to your computer.
CardioChek Link® 3.2 Software
- Transmit test results directly from CardioChek PA and CardioChek Plus analyzers to a computer
- Automatically save results to a spreadsheet-friendly file
- Save multiple participant results to the same spreadsheet for easy aggregation of data
- Save time and minimize the risk of transcription errors
CardioChek HRA Helps Improve Communication to Screening Participants
CardioChek HRA (Health Risk Assessment) software captures biometric data from a CardioChek analyzer creating a customized and informative consumer-friendly report. A database of results is available to create aggregate reports.
Perfect for Community Health Fairs and Corporate Health Screenings
- Easy set-up
- Results automatically transfer into HRA minimizing transcription errors
- Collects participant’s email address
- Produces co-branded, color, professional results for participants
- Consumer-friendly report provides immediate point-of-care counseling opportunity