Regulatory Status: CLIA Waived / Professional Use Only
Contents: 1 Status Connector
For Use With: CLINITEK Status®+ Analyzer
Storage Requirements: 18 to 30ºC (64 to 86ºF)
CLINITEK Status Connector is for use with the Clinitek Status Analyzer.
The CLINITEK Status®+ Analyzer features new automatic checks (Auto-Checks*). The analyzer automatically checks each test strip for humidity exposure, common sample interference’s and strip identification for Siemens test strips. Together, these provide improved clinical information.
- Enhances confidence in clinical decisions with (Auto-Checks) performed on every test
- Ensures consistent results interpretation with automatic timing and reading of every urine specimen
- Ready for connectivity to data management solutions (DMS), via a simple upgrade kit
- Offers a comprehensive point-of-care urinalysis menu for routine testing, detection of early kidney disease and hCG pregnancy testing
- The CLINITEK Status+ Analyzer provides automated reading of the Multistix® family of urinalysis tests:
- Specific Gravity
- Protein-to-Creatinine Ratio*
- Albumin-to-Creatinine Ratio (ACR)
- CLINITEST® hCG Pregnancy Test