Unit: 1 Each
Contents: (1) ABI-Q, (1) NetBook PC with simpleABI software, (2) 10cm cuffs, (1) PVR, (1) inflation bulb, (1) carry bag, (1) user manual, (1) quick reference guide
Storage Requirements: 50° – 104° F
Operating Temperature: -4° – 122° F
Peripheral artery disease (PAD) is a serious disease with deadly consequences. Over half of PAD patients are asymptomatic or believe their pains are arthritis. Early diagnosis and treatment can avoid disability and improve quality of life.
The New simpleABI-Q is fast, easy and accurate. With No Doppler or special training needed, PAD testing can now be done by everyone in your office providing results in seconds to the patient.
- Computer: Included with your ABI-Q is a robust netbook computer preloaded with the ABI-Q software and using Windows 10 operating system, a 11.6″ screen, 4 GB of memory and 500 GB HDD.
- Reports: The ABI-Q exam utilizes the PVR waveform – a diagnostic tool that has been used in vascular diagnosis for years. View a sample report here
- PVR: Each ABI-Q comes with PVR hardware which quickly and easily produces vascular waveforms
- Cuffs: A complete set of specialized vascular cuffs are included. They are washable soft material over a non-latex bladder. Cuffs are long enough to completely encircle the limb
- Warranty: The ABI-Q comes with a 2-year industry leading warranty which includes both parts and labor and covers the Cuff-link box, probes and cords.
- Made in the USA