Unit: 1 Canister
Regulatory Status: Meets CDC, OSHA, and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
For Use With: Diagnostic equipment & non-porous surfaces
Storage Requirements: 46° – 86° F
PDI Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Disposable Wipes are ideal for daily use as a disinfectant for broad-coverage microorganisms in fast-paced environments. Effective against multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs), blood-borne pathogens, Tuberculosis, and viruses in 2 minutes.
- Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
- Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accreditation standards.
- Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
- Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
- Healthcare Use Sites: May be used on hard non-porous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols.