Unit: 1 Pack
Contents: 50 wipes/pack
For Use As: First Aid and sanitizing hard surfaces
Storage Requirements: 46° – 86° F
PharmaCare 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes are handy first aid antiseptic wet wipes that come in a convenient and portable package. They decrease germs to reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns and sanitize equipment or surfaces. Each package has an easy-close lid of quick dispensing.
- Durable and lint-free
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Helps prevent the risk of infection
- For minor cuts, scrapes and cuts
- Use for rubbing & massaging
- GMP compliant
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hours
- If swallowed contact poison control center
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not store above 110°F.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire, electrical & spark
- For external use only. *Ground shipping only.
Wipes are approximately 5.5″ x 7.0″ each